Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My poor Baby!!

Yesterday Peyton came down with 5ths disease. He's in so much pain and discomfort right now. I wish there is something I could do to help ease the aching. He spent some time curled up in a ball on my bed just sobbing. I gave him an oatmeal bath, he's been on benadryl, motrin, etc today. He's got a steroid cream as well. I'm hoping tonight brings him a peaceful night, as he was up most of last night uncomfortable. :-( here are a few pictures of him from today...

Peyton's feet.. You can't tell from this shot, but his ankles are really swollen right now, and it's causing him to be in pain while standing or trying to walk. He's also got it around his knees as well. :-(
Peyton's hands side by side.. His poor hand on the right is so swollen on the bottom of the wrist and along his fingers.. :-(
What Peyton's lip looked like when I got home from work around 4 this afternoon.
And his face tonight around 7:30.. :-( If you click this picture you should be able to see where all of his bumps are all over his face. His lip looks much better, but it's still really swollen, now it's just his entire bottom lip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That poor baby. I hope he gets better soon. Sending get well prayers.
Jana

Anonymous said...

My kids had the same thing too, not long ago! It sucks!