It's days like today that have made me aware of all that I have to be thankful for. Today I came home to a drawing Aleena had done. It says "To my Father up in Heaven. I have a heart and a home for you to live in".. And then I read this emotionally sad post on a young mans site I've been following for quite sometime. http://caringbridge.org/nv/richie/ .. Made me realize all that I do have to be thankful for. I've got 3 healthy, great, fun loving kids that are living with so much happiness within them, full of love and kindness. I've got a husband who even through the toughest of times keeps a great mindset, is loving, caring, very helpful around the house. I mean come on.. Today he's made pumpkin pies, nut clusters, taken care of the kids, he's out shopping right now for everything we need for tomorrow. I came home today from work and he opened the door with a glass of sweet iced tea for me to drink. We have our issues, but I know how much he loves me and adores me.. And the feelings are mutual..
I hope you guys all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING (((HUGS)) to all of you..
Gobble Gobble..
Carrie
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am thankful that i am halthey,alive and have a famaily that cares about me and my mommy and daddy is alive . love,aleena
Post a Comment