I had a call back from the Ad Litems office today when I got home from work.. Apparently Rosa (Chris's mom) gave them a place of employment, so she called today to verify that he works there.. And he does.. SOOO my date of September 7th has to be cancelled now!!! I have to go to the courthouse on Friday and set up a Citation and mail it to the sheriffs office in his county and they will serve him. On the date he's served I count out 20 days, then go to the next Monday.. He's given until that date to either sign over his rights, or contact the court.. Then I get to set up a hearing, and then mail him a copy of the hearing date.. And we all have to hope and pray he either signs them over or doesn't show up!! I'm so sick to my stomach right now.. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry cry cry!! *sigh* So all of my excitement from yesterday has now turned into stress!!!
I'm off to eat a bowl of cereal (my fabulous I don't feel like cooking tonight meal!!), cuddle with my babies and crawl into bed with my book.. :-(
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment