
This is a picture of our new house..
Something I hate to do, but am excited about what it will bring us.. we are moving to the town north of us, so it will be about a 15 min drive from our house we are in now. The house we are in now is about 1440 sq ft, and we are moving into 3135 sq ft! It's a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, HUGE gameroom (I think it's a 29x25).. The kids are excited they'll have bigger rooms and closets.. Jose's thrilled he'll have his OWN room! I've started packing up some things I know I won't be using, just so I'm not bombarded with things to do the few days before moving.. We should be in our new house on Friday, April 21st. I have some family coming into town on Friday from Michigan. My dog is due to have puppies anyday now.. So I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. Not to mention Easter, parties, etc.. So, I'm sorry if you've emailed and I don't respond, or your calls go unanswered.. I'm trying to stay caught up on things as best I can.. I'll be sure to update those of you in my address book with our new mailing address and phone number as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment