Thank goodness it's Friday! I'm SOOO exhausted, and I feel so BLAH today! We have been packing every night this week, going through stuff, finding stuff etc. We have gone back to the house a few times this week to look at things they have taken care of.
Peyton is now sick. He's coughing and running a low grade temp. I've been told many times that he "might" be asthmatic. Well he's wheezing really bad and I can tell he's struggling to breathe. He's having some stomach spasms, his neck is drawing in when he breathes, and he's not talking in complete sentences. He did a breathing treatment about an hour ago. I think we may be taking him in to CareNow or the ER at some point. I hate to think I'll have a 2nd one with this horrible thing.. It surely isn't any fun! My aunt Becky, cousin Jennifer and her daughter Makayia are on there way to town from MI. They should be here about 10PM or so.
I don't know if any of you have ever been a victim of Identity theft or not, but I have. I've had my name used twice by someone who I thought was close to me.. This person on 2 different occassions used my name when pulled over by the police. On one occassion I found out when I called the County Office and found out I had an inactive warrant issued for my arrest for failure to pay a speeding ticket. I traced it back to the date, time etc by the ticket.. What makes it even worse was that the person that used it that day had just gotten into a car accident, was in the police car, gave MY name to the cop, then called me to come get her from the scene of the accident.. Then the 2nd time was a few years later, I had just switched my auto insurance to a new company, shortly thereafter I got a letter saying my insurance was being cancelled due to "falsifying" my application. They said I had a ticket just a year before? What? at that point it had been 5-6 yrs since I'VE been pulled over. Got a copy of the ticket, subscribed to an online service where I did a search on the plate number. It was a co worker of this person. So I called him.. Sure enough, it was the same person that had done it to me the first time! And sadly just a few months after she was in my wedding! According to him she came in laughing and giving high fives because she had gotten away with it again! A cousin told me a story about going to Six Flags, this person was driving her Mustang and my cousin said something about her DL being suspended or something.. This person says, Oh that's Ok, I'll just use my sisters name.. ooops, that gives away who did it! Anyways, Im getting to something here. Theres an old saying, Fool me once Shame on You, Fool me twice Shame on Me! Well I found out this week that theres something I can do about it. So I'm going to the Sherriff's office in the next week to fill out the appropriate paperwork that I need to hopefully resolve this problem, and prevent it from happening again. After both incidents, I was made to be the bad one because I was doing what I had to do to get it off of my name. Never mind the fact I could have been pulled over with my 2 kids with me, been drug off to jail for something I didn't do. Nevermind the fact that I lost my auto insurance, then had to go through another company at a higher rate because of something on my record. Someone even went so far as to steal my license out of my purse and make a copy of it for my sister, so she could have it for whatever reason! I've got 3 kids that count on me for everything, along with there father. I'm not going to let that drama and chaos cause anymore problems. So, I'm taking steps to take care of things that need to be taken care of.. So hopefully it doesn't happen again... It all comes out in the wash, what goes around comes around!
Have a great night!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment