Saturday, April 15, 2006

Updates!


Here is our big girl Maisy! She is due with her puppies anywhere between Tuesday, the 18th and Tuesday the 25th! The kids ask everyday if she'll have them tonight! The other day Aleena came home from school and said Mom, has Maisy had her babies yet? Peyton gasped and said Aleena, does it look like she's had her babies? Do you see her belly wide open with the babies by her? So Aleena quickly comes running to me and says Mom, how will Maisy have her babies? So I gave her a really quick explanation!




It's official! Peyton has been diagnosed as an asthmatic now! I took him into CareNow last night. he got to the point of having stomach spasms, drawing his neck in with every breath and a horrible wheeze. After some chest xrays, treatments, steroid shot (which he was NOT happy about) and some hugs and kisses, we were sent home. I had to take him back this AM though after he was still very short of breath today and not feeling well. We upped his steroids and breathing treatments. I have to make an appt with our family DR for Mon or Tue and I'm sure she'll refer me out to Jose's Pulmonologist. This is Peyton very tired doing his last treatment of the day in dad's arms.




Boxes, boxes and more boxes.. Jeff got these from Sam's the other day. The kids had fun building forts, castles, caves etc out of them. We have taken 2 loads of boxes and odd and end things over to the garage at the new house. The kids talk about it every night and can't wait until we are in it.



I wish all of you a Happy Easter tomorrow! May it be filled with lots of love and Happiness for all of you!! ((HUGS))

No comments: