Monday, April 17, 2006

Dr updates

I took Peyton in today to see our Family Dr. he has now been placed on 2 preventative meds to try and control his asthma flare ups. She wants to see him again in 10 days and he also needs to start seeing the Pulmonologist that Jose sees. I also had to get my yearly exam while there.. Don't worry, Peyton wasn't in the room with me, he was being supervised by the charge nurse right across the hall from my room. I have a history of Cervical Dysplasia and had been putting off this appointment due to irregular cycles, spotting etc. Well I stuck with it this time.. I found out I have a large polyp on my cervix.. I have to go see an OBGYN soon to have it removed. I'll also need to have a Core Biopsy done on my cervix and said that I will also need to have Novasure done as well.. So I'll keep you all posted on that!

Thanks so much! ((HUGS))

No comments: