Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Craig

Today is my cousin Craig's Birthday! I forget how old he is, but I think he's 23? He's in the Navy and is currently out to Sea! Craig, if you read this know we think of you often and love and miss you! I can't wait until you come for a visit, which will hopefully be here this summer.

Last week Aleena had her 1st ever musical program at school. She was so nervous about it, but did great! On Saturday I took Aleena and Peyton to the Fort Worth Zoo with my friend Kristi and her daughter Shaylee. We went back and forth on the weather and decided to try our luck.. Thankfully for us it didn't rain, it was just VERY cloudy and humid. The kids did great though and had a great time. Then Saturday night my friend Crystal, her boyfriend Scott and her son Christian came over for dinner. Crystal is an old friend of mine, I think I've known her for 8 yrs now? We used to spend a lot of time with each other, and sadly went like 2 yrs without seeing each other. We kept in touch via email, but that's not the same!




Peyton sitting in front of the waterfall at the zoo on Saturday.



















Aleena looking very happy at the zoo! Jose decided he didn't want to go at last minute and hung out with Dad at home.










ARRRGHHHHHH This is what Peyton is sounding like right now! He has been NONSTOP whining and crying all afternoon! Thankfully we are quickly approaching bedtime!!! *sigh*

Thanks to all of you that read this!! Feel free to post a comment letting me know you stopped by! ((HUGS))

1 comment:

Carrie Rogers said...

Just testing for Kenny!