Friday, March 31, 2006

Puppies are coming!



Well it's official! Our dog Maisy is PG. She ran away on Valentines Day while in full heat and got her some lovin! My friend Heather came over and felt her and listened to her tummy. She can feel 3 babies, but said she could be wrong! But Maisy is starting to really stick on out there now. We should have our puppies around April 18th! Here are some pictures of her that I took a few days ago. She's grown 4" in a week, so I'll try and post others later.. Tonight we discovered that Aleena's fish Angel died. I'm sure it has to do with the fact the water was so green and foul smelling. Which is due in part to Aleena feeding it a dozen pellets of food a day! but we promised we'd take her tomorrow night to get another one..

This week we've had some firsts... Aleena sang in her first ever music program last night. It was The Earth Day theme. She was so nervous about it, but did a GREAT job! And tonight Jose went to his first Social Night and danced with some friends.. He says that he headbanged to every rock song! ?? *sigh*.... We are hoping for good weather tomorrow. Jeff is having a yard sale with the neighbors, I'm taking the kids to the Home Depot workshop in the AM, and hopefully heading to the zoo with them! Have a great weekend...

No comments: