Several weeks ago my sweet husband arranged to have someone come babysit the kids so he could take me out on a date night! This was taken by Aleena shortly before we left to go out. We went to see Petty Theft, a coverband for Tom Petty. Then we went to eat at a great little hole in the wall place in East Plano. They had really GREAT food.. Thank You honey, I had a great night! :-)
This is Jose a few weeks ago when we went to Thunderbird Roller Rink in Plano with Aleena's school for a fundraiser night.. The kids LOVE going there! We need to make it a point to go more often.
And last but not least! My sweet baby Peyton! He LOVES playing T-ball, and his new thing is climbing our tree out front! He will be 5 on March 26th! Can you believe it? Starting kindergarten next year!!
That's it for now! For those of you that have been wondering why I've been so quiet the past few days, I'm just getting over a yucky stomach bug or something. I was really sick at work on Monday, on Tuesday I felt better, just really tired. I came home Tuesday night and started having horrible stomach spasms, getting sick, etc. I stayed home from work on Wednesday. Then around 10Am I got a call, Jose was in the nurses station with a temp of 102.5! I went back to work today, although still very tired, legs felt weak and horrible sinus drainage. Jose didn't run a fever anymore so not sure what his deal was? I took him in Saturday (or rather dad did!) for his bloodwork so he can have his physical! I hope all of his numbers come back good! Hoping to hear by tomorrow.. Oh BTW, he seems to have a phobia of needles. He's had blood drawn twice, and both times he almost passed out!
Love the Rogers Family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment