Monday, February 27, 2006

Ok,Ok,Ok,Ok! Finally, an update!


I've gotten several emails wanting to know when I'd update my blog.. So here it goes...
Things have been really busy around here. Jeff got tonsilitis, Jose was sick for 2 wks with really bad asthma problems, then Peyton got an Upper Respiratory infection. So we were all exhausted, on the mend, and trying to prevent others from getting sick.
On Valentines day our dear dog Maisy ran away... For those of you that had read in the past your laughing at me now.. My Dear Dog?? The same one I was sick and tired of talking to? Yeah that one! She escaped from a hole in my fence, she was picked up that night by a lady that found her at the park, who took her to the shelter first thing the next morning. So, we were reunited with her the next afternoon. But, she was in heat, so we are hoping we picked her up all alone! :-)

I had a melt down the other night. I was digging through old photos online and seen some old pictures of all of my daycare kids. *sigh* how I sure do miss them. Peyton, Sadie and Dylan were what I called my 3 musketeers. They "grew" up together in my house. Sadie and Dylan turned 4 in August and Peyton will be 5 next month. I got Dylan when he was just a few weeks old, and Sadie around 9 mths. So for 3 days a week, the 3 of them hung out together, growing together, experiencing things... I really miss doing daycare.. Actually, I guess I really just miss seeing my babies.. No matter how bad of a day I was having, they were always there to make me smile... I got endless I love you Miss Carries, Hugs, we'd do tickle torture until they turned red in the face, doing sock puppet shows from behind the couch..

Oh, an update... I've got the paperwork I need to terminate Chris's rights (Jose's dad), and Jose will be adopted by Jeff. I'm going to attempt to do this myself with no lawyer so wish me luck!! I'll for sure keep all of you posted...





No comments: