Saturday, November 05, 2005

Magic Pill?

Does anyone out there have the magic pill to slow down the growth rate of our children? It's so hard to believe that my baby girl is 7! Looking at her school pictures from this year and last year.. It's remarkable the change she has made. Her face has slimmed down so much, chipmunk cheeks are gone, and her face is no longer round, it's gotten longer. Everyone that sees her now talks about how much she looks like me. I'm starting to see it. For a long time I used to hear about how she looked like her daddy, her nana and even her Aunt Gigi. This little girl has got the biggest heart I've ever seen. She doesn't like to see anyone hurting or upset. She's quick to give hugs and say "I love you". Always wanting to help out with cleaning (unless it's HER mess). On that note, I think I'm going to sign off of here and have us a little "cleaning party". It's where I turn up the music really loud, and we clean one room at a time until the entire house is done. We can knock out a room in a matter of minutes sometimes if they do it without arguing! Considering there hasn't been a quiet moment in the house yet this morning, I'm sure it's not going to be the case today!! Now here is a pic of my Dorothy this Halloween.





Daughter Dear,
you'll always be just a little girl to me. May all your hopes and dreams come true And gladness fill the days for you. Love Mommy!!

No comments: