Thursday, November 03, 2005

Texizona??


Welcome to my blog! Why am I starting this? I don't know! Nothing better to do with my few hours I get at home each evening I guess. Or maybe so I can write down my thoughts on a day to day basis. Or share funny stories my kids have said, or silly things they've done. There usually isn't a dull moment around this house! I hope you'll stop by now and then and see what's going on!

First I want to share a story about Peyton this evening. I was on my way home from work (yes, for those of you that don't know, I'm now working out of the house, my daycare days are over!!) and decided to call Peyton. He is spending the night at his Nana's (my mom) house. He said "Momma, where do you work?" "well honey, I work in Dallas" He chuckled and said "Dallas, wheres that??".. I said " well remember that town by us that has those tall buildings that look pretty at night"... "OH yeah, I told Miss Helm (his teacher) that you worked in Texizona"???? I got a huge smile on my face and said, "Oh really, and where is that at??"... At this time I could picture him rolling his eyes and he let out a sigh and said "You know, we've been there before"... We went on to chat about some other things then he said, "Where are you at right now?".. I answered "I'm close to home, I'm sitting right next to Hooters"... "WOOTERS??"... "NO Hooters!"... "Oh, Wooters is in Texizona, we've been there before!"... I said "Honey, I don't think I know where Texizona is"... He said, "Well you cross the street, turn this way and it's right in front of you, I'll show you later"... I hung up with him and had the biggest smile on my face! I sure do love that boy!! Which reminds me of another story! :-) The other night I let him sleep in my room.. He was lying down and I said, "I love you to the Moon and back". He usually responds with I love you to Plano Texas and back, or to Chuck E Cheese and back.. His reponse this time was "I love you to Uhhmm, Somewhere I've NEVER been before momma".. Ok, now I'm going to leave you with a picture of my SpiderMan this Halloween..

No comments: