
Every family has it right? I guess some just have it more then others. I'm from a really large family. My mom is 1 out of 13. I grew up in Mi surrounded by Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, 2nd cousins etc. I had several members of my family that lived in Texas as well, a VERY large extended family. Most reside in the Farmersville, TX area. Anways, the amount of drama I've had to deal with the past 5 yrs of my life far exceed anything I've ever been around. I just want to throw my arms up in the air and say, CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?? I'm really ready to just start spending my Thanksgiving at the Cowboys game, and Xmas with my kids serving food to the needy! I mean, holidays are stressful enough without added crap.. Ah well.. What can I do??*sigh*
Ok, I'm done venting about that for now! I'm so excited, next week I only work 2 days!! I'm off Wed-Fri. My hubby is getting off early on Wed and off through Sunday! We are both very excited. He made a career change from Retail Mgmt to the Corporate world. So he gets weekends off, AND holidays! We went out on our first date 9.5 yrs ago. Seperated for a bit, got back together engaged, married and have 2 kids together, and 3 total. Anyways, in that time he has NEVER been able to take off around a holiday! The possibilities are endless now!! :-) We can take camping trips around Memorial Day or Labor Day, hopefully go to Mi for Xmas or Thanksgiving one year. Speaking of Mi.. Above you'll see a picture I took of the 3 kids 2 yrs ago on Lake Michigan when I went home for a visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment