Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful For!


Thanksgiving is a time for all to reflect on there life, what they are thankful for etc. I'm really feeling really Blah about this Thanksgiving. Thanks to drama that I just wish I could bottle up and throw in the river somewhere! So, to help get me in a better mood, I'm going to create a list of things I'm thankful for.
1) I'm VERY thankful that my kids are growing normally and are healthy for the most part (I can live with severe asthma over anything else!)
2)I'm thankful for my caring and helpful husband that came into my life 10 yrs ago.
3)I'm thankful for my SIL Bridget that I know I can go to with anything and she adores my kids to no end! We love you Aunt GiGi.
4)I'm thankful for the 7 yrs I was able to spend home doing daycare. For the children that came in and out of my life! I sadly don't keep in contact with many, but hope I've influenced there life somehow.
5)I'm thankful for the new friendships I've found this past year. I love you ladies! Doing daycare has made it hard to make friends.
6) I'm thankful for all of the ladies that have been my friends for years on another group that I'm on.
7)I'm thankful for one of those friends for calling about a job more then once, and now I'm working there!
8)I'm thankful that I have a place to call home, food on the table, kids that are respectable to others.
9)I'm thankful for all of my family that is always there to lend a hand when help is needed. To my mom who helped me so much when I became a single mom at a very early age in my life. I love you mommy...

I love you all!!

I'm spending the day in Farmersville with family. I hope you guys have a great day! Above is a picture of Jeff with his sister Bridget taken 2 yrs ago.

No comments: