Just a quick message.. As most of you know Aleena's team has been selected to go to England in July 2011. We are in the middle of seeking donations, doing fundraisers etc.. I've created a blog for the trip to talk about all of the fundraising etc we have going on. Please go check it out at http://www.aleenaengland.blogspot.com/ and PLEASE feel free to share it on your blog.. your Facebook.. with your friends, family etc.. I really want to make this once in a lifetime trip possible for her.
Be sure to check out my Business Blog
(25% of sales go towards Aleena's trip)

2 comments:
You have a beautiful family! You are so blessed!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. If you are ever in KY, come see me! :)
Traci
I'm so excited for her! We are going to London in March, wish we'd be able to see ya'll there too!
Post a Comment