Be sure to check out my Business Blog
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Send Aleena to England.. Fundraiser/Photo Shoot!! DFW Area
As most of you know by now Aleena's soccer team has been selected to go to England in July 2011 and we are in full force for fundraising. I'm so excited to have the support from a local photographer in our efforts to get Aleena to Manchester. Sara with www.sdsphotography.com is letting her sell 30 minute MINI sessions valid in 2011 for $60. For $60 you get a 30 minute photo shoot, up to 4 people ($10 for ea extra person), and a CD of all of the pictures taken with rights to get copies at your will. This does NOT include Maternity, Bridal, or newborn session, and no outfit changes. Please feel free to browse around on her site, view her portfolio, and let me know if you'll be interested. Sara will be making a donation to Aleena's trip for each Mini Session she sells. These are cute photo sessions for mommy and me, your kid and their best friends, maybe some cute dressed up ones of your daughter and her friends.. a quick family shoot etc. I've used Sara before, and she's good at what she does and I'm sure you'd get SEVERAL great shots. Please let me know if you have any questions, or contact Sara on her site if you have any questions, and let her know your inquiring about Aleena's trip to England. Feel free to share this offer with your friends and family in the DFW area. I REALLY appreciate you reading this far! These would make great Christmas gifts for your family members!! :-) Other rules may apply! :-) I'll leave those up to Sara, but that's the basic idea of it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment