Saturday, September 26, 2009

Game Ball....




A few days ago Peyton received the Game Ball from his Baseball coach. He was playing outfield and got the ball, threw it to 2nd for an out.


Also, I've been contacted several times about my cakes I've shown on my site. All of my orders are custom orders, so what's shown on my site, are just examples of what I can do. Some of them I can duplicate exactly, but some of them have items that are no longer found. I've heard, I love that towel cake but I don't know anyone getting married.. Towel cakes would be a great idea for many occassions.. Maybe you want a small kitchen towel set to give to your new neighbor as a welcome gift? Or a towel cake for someone that just headed off to college? A Bridal Shower, wedding, housewarming gift?..
www.SouthernGalsBoutique.Blogspot.com




No comments: