1st Joey.. On Thursday I got a phone call from the school to come pick him up; that he needed to be seen ASAP due to an asthma attack. Took him in, got put on antiobiotics, steroids etc.. Also found out from the CT Scan that he's only got one sinus passage?? Maybe that explains his chronic sinusitis? He's got to see an ENT in a few weeks to find out what we can do.. he's still not doing great, but has exams this week, so we can't afford for him not to be there.. He's better then last week, just not good... So I had to talk to his nurse a few times...
Then.. we noticed that Peyton's eyes now cross with his glasses on.. He curled up into a ball last night so upset about it... I had to schedule him an appt with his eye DR..
Then daddy.. I had to take him to the DR on Friday, we found out that he's got a hernia in his groin.. Well today, my sister Johann (THANK YOU JOHANN), took him to the general surgeon..WE found out that he not only has ONE hernia.. but 2.. One on each side of his groin.. AND his bowels are going down in his hernia.. He's at risk of having blood flow completely cut off to his bowels, so has to have surgery asap to fix it.. SO Jeff is taking him to his cardiologist Wed afternoon to get clearance from him.. He has to have 2 seperate surgeries due to where they are at. the DR said if they did them both at once, he'd not be able to walk for a few months. So he'll get one repaired now, and the other 4-6 wks out. My concern is that he has a hard time getting out of the chairs now... how is he going to do it after they rebuild his muscle walls in his groin and has stitches?? SO off I am to research some used power chairs.. He doesn't qualify through medicare because they've already gotten him a wheelchair! *sigh*...
My head hurts.. I feel like I'm going to explode.. really...
No comments:
Post a Comment