Thursday, January 29, 2009

Prayers for Daddy

Daddy is having his 1st of 2 surgeries today.  He has to be at the hospital today around 11 and its scheduled to start around 1:30.  I went there last night to visit with him.  I had to switch some of his morning meds around, help scrub him down with an antibacterial cloth and just chatted for a bit. He’s really upset and worried that he’s going to wake up from surgery and have no visitors.  I promised him that he’d have visitors, that he’s got a lot of people praying for him and thinking about him.  I unfortunately can’t be there during the surgery with the amount of time I’ve already taken off this week.  Jeff will be there along with Bridget and mom.  And I’ll be up there as soon as I get the kids picked up from school this afternoon.  I’m still on the hunt for a lift chair for him. I’ve found one on Craigslist, I’m just waiting for a response to see if they still have it!  J 
Bridget is supposed to be sending me updates via text, so I’ll let you guys know how he’s doing. 
J

 

Thanks in advance!

No comments: