We started off by going to the park to let the kids run around and enjoy some of the 70+ weather! Then we headed inside to start eating... Kristi brought some of her pumpkin bread that Peyton loves, and I think he had 5 slices of it for dinner!! Thank you Kristi!
Then George broke out her face painting kit and entertained the kids for a bit..
Aleena got a Dolphin
I got A Frog.. :-)
Shaylee got A Unicorn
My friend Kristi is PG with her 2nd Girl, due in March. Her name will be Sianna Elise (I hope I spelled that right!).. I was attempting to get a few belly shots of Kristi.
And for the 1st time we enlisted Aleena to take a picture of the 3 of us.. I see Kristi everyday since I work with her now, but the 3 of us don't see each other often enough. We all met on a message board years ago; doing fundraising for Light The Night and got involved in other fundraising events geared around children battling Cancer. I had only met Kristi once, MAYBE twice face to face prior to her helping me get my job I have now.
Here's what us moms wish we could do the minute we sit down from a long day..
We really had a great time, and I can't wait until our next get together!!

No comments:
Post a Comment