My Great Niece Chelynn
Niece Shiloh
My niece Che getting tackled Aleena, her daughter Chelynn and Sister Shiloh
My Nephew Blake taking a nap; guess its hard work getting older? His bday is on Christmas. :-)
Jeff's Brother Mark
Then we came home to get ready for Santa. The kids made up some cookies, we tracked Santa on NORAD, and I got busy wrapping gifts. One thing we forgot to do this year was read "Twas the Night before Christmas". It's something we started doing about 3-4 yrs ago; and we were so rushed when we got home I forgot. :-( I put trace the kids handprints each year so we can see how they grow as well (Thanks Donna for that idea)...
Here are the kids tracking Santa
Then we woke up Xmas Morning and opened our gifts..
Santa's cookies, milk and letter left behind.
:-)
Melanie and my niece Lacie

Niece Lacie and Nephew Austin
Yeah I'm a dork; those are soccer cones on my ears..
My Brother in Law Michael and Jeff Showing there Xmas Spirit for there teams...
After having breakfast at Melanie's we exchanged gifts and hung out for a bit.. She was trying to get lunch ready for Michaels family, my mom, sister and cousin and her family. So we left and came home. We lounged around for hours playing games with the kids, waiting for my mom and sister to come here for dinner. It wasn't quite the same, but it is what it is! I am used to having a big meal on Xmas with lots of family... Anyways.. then we spent the weekend playing games, ALL weekend.. Battleship, Bingo, Xbox, Chinese Checkers etc. I think on Friday I stayed in my PJ's ALL day! That felt great....


No comments:
Post a Comment