
On Saturday morning we woke up early so that Aleena and Peyton could take part in there first marathon. Much to our surprise it was a really cold day of the season, with horrible wind gusts, and sitting around 50 in temps. We arrived there around 7:30 for packet pick up and to be assigned numbers. We quickly ran to the clubhouse to warm up and wait for the 1mile to start at 8:30. I was so proud of them both, Peyton ran with his friend Tyler. Tylers dad followed them and said he was amazed at how well Peyton ran and that we for sure have a runner on our hands. When I go for my walks I'll speed walk while he jogs along side me, for 2.5 miles. Here are some pictures that Tylers dad took and emailed me. I still need to upload my pictures and I'll try and post them when I'm done. After there race we ran through starbucks drive thru for some hot cocoa!!

No comments:
Post a Comment