I'm a blog troll; I admit it.. I link to one blog, that links me to another and so on, I get so far into it that I don't know how I got from one to another. But I got hooked on one ladies blog where she was chronicling her Love Story; about how she met her husband... Her nephew was born last week and is fighting for his life right now. You can view his blog here http://wittharrislupher.blogspot.com/2008/10/sun-bathing-our-son.html You can click on the banner on the top of that link to go back to the main blog. But I link you to that page because it reminds me of Peyton's days in NICU. The heartache we felt not knowing what was going on with our son. He spent days like that in his little bed; with leads all over his head monitoring brain activity, feeding tube in his nose, leads on his chest, and oxygen monitor wrapped around his foot. And endured many tests trying to explain to us why my son would stop breathing, why my son didn't cry, but instead laid there motionless etc.. Thankfully he came home with us, and today is an extremely active fun loving 7 yr old son. Please keep Witt in your prayers; those with his condition usually don't go home to there family.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment