Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm Looking for a Photographer??

I take care of a 5th grade girl after school that has Leukemia. On Sunday November 2nd she’ll be granted her Make A Wish Dream of “owning” a horse for a year, and having a surprise celebration party for family and friends.
http://www.courier-gazette.com/articles/2008/09/18/mckinney_courier-gazette/news/9980news08.txt

It would be nice if we could have someone out there helping to take pictures for her family to remember this special event. If you know of anyone that may be willing to donate there services that would be awesome! It’s going to take place in Frisco from 4-6pm on Sunday November 2nd. Any leads would be appreciated.


Another nice thing to have would be someone to donate services to do a nice family shoot for xmas for this family. The mom is a single mom to 3 kids; that mixed with having a child battling cancer leaves no room for extra expenses like that.

Thank you,



1 comment:

Sara Scott said...

Feel free to contact me at sdsphotography@mac.com I may be able to help with some of the above :)

Sara