I didn't realize that on Sunday it was also Grandparent's Day. We were having so much fun with Daddy's party that it didn't even cross my mind!! So bad of me I know. so here are a few pictures to share with you...
First My Grandma's.. On the left is my mom's mom, Johnnie. Sadly she passed away in Februare, but we all miss her dearly. With her is her step mom and Aunt.. Yeah, kind of complicated.. Grandma's parents divorced and Papa married Granny's sister.. :-) So while I think of her as my Great Grandmother, she's who we call Aunt Belle. She is who Aleena is named after. I didn't know my Granny to well, Belle is who I know as my Great Grandma..

My Grandpa Ernie, my moms daddy. He passed away almost a year ago, 9.15.07 from Lymphoma.
And now my kids Grandparents... This is a picture of my mom with her entire family. Us 3 girls, our spouses and our kids, along with my grandma at the reunion we had last November.
Jeff's Daddy with Peyton on his head!
And Aleena with Jeff's mom.
GRANDPARENTS
Grandparents bestow upon their grandchildren
The strength and wisdom that time
And experience have given them.
Grandchildren bless their Grandparents
With a youthful vitality and innocence
That help them stay young at heart forever.
Together they create a chain of love
Linking the past with the future.
The chain may lengthen,But it will never part...


No comments:
Post a Comment