Thursday, September 25, 2008

a few coupon deals..

I was looking through the ad last night and took advantage of a few things last night.

Kroger has there Ball park franks on sale for 10/10, and I still had coupons to save $1./2 so I got them for .50 each.

Land O Lakes Butter for 10/10 and there was a 50c coupon so I got 2 tubs for free.

And Kroger has there Jolly Time butter on sale 10/10 and at this link you can print out 2 coupons for $1. off making them free https://www.jollytime.com/promotions/coupons

Albertsons has Fresh Steamers veggies on sale 2/$3 and there is a $1 coupon, making them .50 ea.

My kids love yogurt so I’ll be stocking up on some this week. You have to spend $10 on Yoplait products and you get an additional amount taken off (can’t remember the amt though).

After the amount comes off Trix Yogurt is $2. and I have a coupon for .50 making them $1. ea.

Yoplait Yogurt after that amt is .40 ea and after my coupons I have I can get them for .26 ea.

And Gogurts are on sale for $2 and after my coupon I get them for 1.62. That’s not a GREAT price, but I’m taking advantage of 2 of them so I can get to my $10 shopping trip.

They also have Pillsbury cake mixes 10/10; I don’t have a coupon for those but I do for frosting, so I’m going to grab a few of those while they are really cheap.

I think that’s it!!

No comments: