I brought Peyton to work with me today.
Here are a few pictures of him having fun. One he’s enjoying his sack lunch he brought along and the other is of him sitting in my lap helping me work (not a great quality as they are pictures from my phone). I was letting him type numbers onto a spreadsheet for me. I joked that I was training him so I could take a nap! J He’s done really well up here with me; I’m really surprised he hasn’t passed out yet though. I’m sure 5AM came way too early for him!!! He’s written me another note to stick on my PC that says “I love you Carrie”. Not sure why he chose that instead of his typical Mommy! LOL
Thanks for coming to work with me today Peyton, you’ve made my day less boring!!! Love you bunches... All the way to the moon and back…


No comments:
Post a Comment