A few weeks ago I was given a treadmill from the rental house next door that came up empty; they left behind a treadmill so it ws given to me. A few days after getting it I got Gout in my toe and was unable to use it. Last night I was able to walk on it for 20 minutes. I was hoping to go at least 30 but my toe was really starting to hurt me. I do what I call my “wogging”. I walked for a few minutes, jog for a few more minutes. Eventually I get so out of breath that my only options are for me to slow down and walk again, or have to yell for help so someone can peel me off of the ground.. So I chose to slow down. I don’t physically get tired, but man I get out of breath. Plus I was in my garage, and we are going through a miserable heat wave right now (today is supposed to feel like it’s 109)… By the time I got inside Joey thought it was funny how red my face got; looking much like a tomato. At one point I was sweating so bad I lifted my tanktop to wipe the sweat from my face. Well I had the garage door open about 1.5 ft, and at that moment Peytons friend, our neighbor, decided it would be a great time to peek under the door and see if Peyton was in there. He quickly got out but hopefully the view he got was enough to scare him from ever being nosey again! LOL I managed to go 1.5 miles, and burning just under 200 Calories I think it was. Hoping to tone up my thighs some; I don’t think they are meant to keep moving when my feet stop. J
Please pray for Jeffs Daddy, we had to call 911 on him about an hour ago. His blood pressure was all out of whack and he can’t stand up or walk, and had a headache come on really bad. The nurse and physical therapist were there and they called his DR who requested 911 be sent. Daddy wasn’t too happy about that. He’ll be 80 yrs old in September and I’m not sure how much more his body can take of these strokes and episodes he’s having. He fell one day last week and suffered some really nasty bruises along his body. We love you Daddy and are praying for you.
That’s about it for now.. OH, my cousin
No comments:
Post a Comment