Friday, July 18, 2008
DR Update
I just went to the DR for a follow up on the Gout. She did some blood work to test my Uric Acid Levels. And she told me to stop taking my bactrim and is placing me on a pack of steroids. She said that typically works faster then the anti-inflammatory on the swelling. And then the vicodin as needed for the pain. She also gave me the diet plan that I should be on http://www.joint-pain.com/low-purine-diet.html ... She said again that I'm the least likely candidate to get this. That typically its an overweight man who consumes a lot of meat and/or alcohol. So she's not sure if it just has to do with my trip to MI, or if it's something I'll deal with forever. The test results will be back in on Mon or Tuesday. So we'll see!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment