Psalm 62:1-2 “My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. (NIV)
I'm tired... Physically more so then emotionally right now. Usually it's the other way around. A week after my MIL got out of rehab my FIL went in; he suffered from a TIA and spent 2 days in the hospital. I had to spend 2 nights with my MIL.
Our anniversary (8 yrs) was on March 25th, and Peytons birthday was on March 26th. We had his birthday party last weekend; that was a lot of fun! I'll post pictures later.
Jeff and I are going to see Bon Jovi and Daughtry on Monday!! I'm so excited. They're not great seats; but they'll work.. And my super duper fab. niece Che is coming to babysit for us. :-) It'll be the first time Jeff and I went out without kids in over a year.
Jeff started another part time job; today is his first day. So were back to a busy schedule. He's wanting to do it so we can be sure to have enough $$ for our vacations this summer. On that note; I've updated my website, I'd love it if you can pass it along. http://www.southerngalsboutique.com/ I'm getting a Tax ID this weekend and am hoping to get some stuff at wholesale to list on there as well. Please, if you can help me out at all I'd love it. Whether a flier, sending my link on, placing an order, maybe you know where I can solicit to try and sell them for me, get business cards etc..
My niece Che has been hired by the company to provide care to mom and dad; I'm so excited about that!! It helps us out a lot!!
And I think last but not least.. I found out my department is moving to another office. I'll be further North, but further west, so it doesn't cut anything off time wise. The routes I'll have to take aren't the funnest routes, so I'm hoping that I don't have to deal with traffic congestion day in and day out!!
((HUGS))
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment