She's HOME!!! My Mother In Law is finally sitting comfortable in her recliner at home after over 4 months of being in a rehab facility after breaking her leg in November!! She was THRILLED to be going home. After spending hours trying to go over everything, gather her stuff, sign off on everything we walked around and she told everyone bye. We made a quick stop for lunch at Wendy's and we went HOME. Daddy was so sweet, he was waiting in the hallway waiting to watch her walk with the walker and told her she was doing a great job. We all had lunch and then I took Daddy grocery shopping then I came back and got busy working. I washed there bed sheets, about 5 loads of dirty clothes, scrubbed bathroom, vanities, kitchen, making stew with her and daddy, did dishes, dusted, vaccuumed, sorted and filled meds, organized cabinets in the bathroom etc, and made a ton of phone calls; my legs are throbbing and I'm ready for bed!
My kids were excited, Aleena was in tears last night overjoyed with her going home. She's going to go over there and spend the day with them tomorrow incase they need help. I hope my kids cherish this time, and all of the time they have ahead of them.. There grandmother had a great home coming and was very surprised with all we did for her...
Mine had a much different homecoming last month and I miss her dearly. And I always feel like I didn't do enough, or say enough.
So anyways, enjoy the pictures..
Tomorrow I hope to teach her how to use the phone I got them for Xmas! Daddy will be helping her tonight.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment