My MIL is going home tomorrow!!!!!!! And WOOOOHOOO How great it feels!!!!! I just spent about 5 hrs between her house and the rehab she's been in for FOUR months! She's thrilled!! I packed all of her stuff, got her RX list, and she used my phone to call everyone she could think of!!! I'm beyond thrilled. I took a vacation day for tomorrow so I can get her out, home and settled in. I have a ton of calls to make regarding all of her meds trying to figure it out the cost, what replaced what etc..... She's got a list of stores she wants to go to tomorrow, and has Stew for dinner on the menu! Daddy's got the meat out of the freezer and she's invited us and my mom over for dinner. She was in tears today with excitement..
Thanks so much for your prayers for her. ((HUGS))
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment