That's the slogan for Always Pads ....
Well they for sure weren't thinking of women like me when they came up with that slogan. I've had horrible times with my cycles for years. I'm seeing a DR now that is determined I'm too young to have surgery so he's trying every pill he can to get me "regular"... I'm on my 4th pill, well not officially, I start next week.
I had to make an emergency appointment with him on Monday. Monday started out like any other day. Shortly after getting to work I started to cramp really bad, and within an hour I felt like I was truley in labor. I like to think I have a high tolerance for pain. I've had 3 kids with no epidural, did just fine. But this pain had me sweating, nauseous, doubled over and having a hard time walking. After an hour of that I decided I needed to leave work and go see my DR. I forgot to add that on that date I had been on my cycle for about 3 wks. Prior to that I only had a 3 day break and was on it for several weeks. Now when I say on my period, that just simply means that I was either spotting or on a heavy cycle those days; so most days I could get away with a simple pantyliner. Well on Monday I was bleeding heavily. Anyway; I get there and I show him my calendar where I've been marking my cycle on there. Out of 112 days, I was either spotting or on my period for I think it was 72 days?? WHAT THE HECK.....
So, I'm starting a new pill soon and hoping that works. Then I go back and see him in April. If it's not working by then and he's still adiment I can't have surgery then I'll be seeing a new DR to have surgery done. I'd much rather be able to take a pill and stay regular then have to go through surgery and take time off of work... So anyway; I don't think a pad will make my periods happy...
Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment