I came home from work today early because I wasn't feeling well. I haven't been feeling well since Sunday morning. My work anniversary is tomorrow (2 yrs, can you believe that??) so that means my sick and vacation time rolls over again then. I've been out of days since the end of May, and as always, it comes just in the nick of time. I'm sitting on the couch with Peyton and he's complaining about what I think is a bug bite on his ankle, and he's scratching at it like crazy. Well then after a few minutes he starts scratching on his leg. I look down and he's got this lacy patterned rash all over this thigh. After a strip search on him, I realize its all over his legs, stomach, and back!!! It appears my baby has 5ths Disease again!! If you go here you may remember out bout with it last year, just after Christmas.
Looks like Dad and I will be staying home with him some this week while we get him better!!!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment