Monday, October 15, 2007

2 steps forward, 3 steps back..

OK, not really 3 back... but for the 1st time since Jeff lost his job last year we are without one of our extra's. Our Direct TV was shut off today because Jeff's check was only 1/4th of what I had anticipated it to be. Which really sucks.. It'll be Halloween (my next pay check) before I can afford to pay it and turn it back on. My check was budgeted to take care of the important things that HAD to be paid.. And his was enough to cover a few smaller things... Cable isn't a priority right now compared to electric, cell phone etc. Considering how far I drive on a daily basis, my cell phone is a must. SO the kids are busy playing UNO right now. It'll be good to not have a TV to tie up our time, I just hope in 2 wks I don't have to pay any extra fees to have it restored. We shall see.... So, that just means that all of that extra $$ will be on his check at the 1st of the month. His office didn't get all of there commission cut to them this cycle for whatever reason, so it'll be on the next check... So, until then..... Thankfully I can watch some of my much needed TV on the PC now, and we have a ton of movies.. and sports out of the yingyang to keep us busy. Jeff will just miss his NFL on Sunday...

No comments: