Jeff has a part time job now. He goes in tomorrow morning for his drug test and paperwork. I'm nervous about it, and excited about it. Nervous, because we've had a lot of issues in our relationship this year, and I'm afraid this will add more stress to us. BUT, it can't be any worse then the financial stresses. We have our solution to get our house caught up (will be caught up within 30 days), and we have our solution on our car situation, so we are now a 2 car family again. He's just wanting to go ahead with the PT job to get some misc. bills paid down, and get a savings account going again, and to save for a new car (the 2nd car is just a temporary fix for now). So please keep us in your prayers as we get through this.
I'm excited about my new business. I'm creating my 3rd cake this week since I've gotten the site up. I've updated my site some tonight, and hope to work on some more networking options tomorrow. I'll have new items up over the next week, so please bookmark it and keep checking. Below are pictures from my latest cake I made...

I hope all is going well in your household, and thank you for checking up on us!! ((HUGS))
No comments:
Post a Comment