Friday, March 16, 2007

HE'S NORMAL!!!!! :-)

Peyton's blood work came back normal!! 2 of the numbers were just a tad bit low, but everything else came back up. Oh, for those that didn't know. Originally I was told that just his WBC was low, but when Jeff had him there yesterday he got a copy of the bloodwork from last time for me. EVERYTHING was low.. Well not everything, one number was high, but all of the others were low, some REALLY low. So I was a ball of nerves yesterday. But thankfully it all came back normal.

Here is a slide show Peyton helped me put together. Last weekend my sister and I took Peyton and Emma to the park to feed ducks and we walked on the nature trail for a bit.

2 comments:

OurLilypad said...

WooHoo! Awesome news!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that things are normal with Peyton!!
Awesome slideshow too.
Keep the Faith!
Jana