


Long gone are the days of cute Fairy Costumes, Lady Bugs, Pumpkins, Blues Clues etc with my kids. They are too big for that now. So $100 later at Party America we walked out with our Darth Vader, Skeleton Bride and our "Grim Reaper" kid. Peyton will be Darth and is so excited about his light saber (which he's already broken in 2 spots!!). Aleena will be a Skeleton Bride and for the first time will have something that's not princess related! She'll have her face painted white, with black marks on it. And Joey, he's wearing a Red Robe with a black face, he can see out but we can't see him, and will be carrying a Sithe with a Skull on the end of it. !
I'm home today getting some housework done. Tonight we have a T-Ball game at 7. Tomorrow we have a soccer game at 9AM (WHICH BY THE WAY WE ARE IN 2ND PLACE AND DOING GREAT!!!!!), then I'm off to meet a friend at the pumpkin patch with the kids and picking out some pumpkins. Tomorrow evening our subdivision is having a Halloween party we'll try and get too. On Sunday I'm hoping to make the drive north to visit my Great Grandmother in the nursing home. I sadly haven't seen her in over a year!! :-(
Here are some pictures from the Light The Night on Saturday. It was SOOOO cold!! I took shelter behind the bounce house near a generator just to block the wind some. It was a great time and can't wait for next year.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! ((HUGS))
1 comment:
I love the picture of Aleena!
Post a Comment