Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sweet Memories

Peyton spent the night with his Aunt GiGi Saturday night and she called Sunday to share a funny story about him.. He was deep in conversation with her talking about his T-Ball game earlier in the week. According to him,he was in the outfield with his glove, waiting for a ball to come. Hecaught the ball with his glove, threw it to Fourth Base and got atouchdown!! :-) He did catch a ball, and through it to I believe 1stbase. This child is constantly coming up with the funniest things. Not a day goes by that I'm not amazed by something they have done to cause me smile both on the outside and inside.

This weekend I worked on a scrapbook for Aleena, and shared it with her the other night. She started sobbing about 1/2 way through it after seeing some baby pictures of herself playing with her Aunt GiGi. I have a letter inthere explaining her relationship with GiGi and she really let it flow while I was reading that. She kept saying I miss being a baby !! She misses her Aunt GiGi. It's only been about a month since we've seen her, but that seems to be a lifetime for Aleena! So hopefully we can arrange a playdate with GiGi soon!

No comments: