The past few days have been busy with different activities for the kids..
Aleena had a soccer game Saturday morning, and they won 2-0!! I didn't get many pictures of this game, just before 1/2 time it started raining, and it was pouring down by the end of it! They did well considering the weather.. 
Peyton had a T-Ball game Saturday night, but my batteries were dead. :-( I was so upset as it was his first game!! He did GREAT.. I was just smiling both inside and out watching my little guy out there running around, hitting the ball, his stance he had etc.. I plan to videotape him some tomorrow night and I'll put it up here.. This is him at his brothers football game earlier in the week.

Joey had a football game and was suited up for his first game! He's been sick and unable to play since the school year started..
No comments:
Post a Comment