Saturday, September 30, 2006

Star Light Star Bright

Last night Peyton was the only one we had at home. My mom took Joey and Aleena home with her after his T-Ball game for the night. We took Peyton to eat at Sonic and I had a great time talking to just him. It's hard to have a great conversation with just one of the kids when they are all home. This kid loves to talk, and puts so much into his conversations, the looks on his face are priceless. I enjoyed a kids meal with him, giving him my toy. The toy's were these cute little books, he got an "All about the Planets" and "All about Weather". We played some hot hands, thumb wrestling, he showed me some bubble gum dance he does in school, which by the way I'll need to record him doing that!! We decided to let him sleep in bed with us, snuggled between his mom and dad.. He said, "Mom, do you know how we see the stars?" I said, "No, I'm not sure, do you?".. He quickly chimed in with "I do! They are way up above the earth when the sun is out and then there's someone up in outerspace that has the stars on a hook, with a fishing pole. But we don't see the string because they are so far away, then the man brings them closer to the earth at night.!!" Did you guys know that's how it worked?? A fascinating young man I have there!

1 comment:

OurLilypad said...

Thanks for teaching us all about the stars!