Do you ever feel like the entire world is out to get you? That's how I feel right now. It has been non-stop something in our family for a month now. First it started with Daddy (Jeff's dad, my FIL). He's spent most of September in the hospital it seems. He's been in several times with Transient strokes. Last Tuesday he went in to have what was supposed to be an easy procedure on his urinary tract, which was causing his bladder and prostate to swell. He got released last Thursday. This was after telling his nurse he didn't feel good, he was in pain, felt like he was going to pass out etc. She placed him on C-Cart (public transportation) to take him home. About an hour or so later I get a call from my SIL Bridget in a panic saying that there was a semi-emergency and needed my help. I left work and rushed to daddy's house to find him in severe pain. He was white as a ghost, sweat beads everywhere, and very uncomfortable. I called 911 for him and he was taken back to the hospital. They discovered he had 2 blood clots in his urinary tract. After disolving those and clearing him up, he was sent home. Friday Bridget spent the day with him and that night had to take him back to the ER again around midnight, after he was in pain again. He again, had more blood clots. They released him around 4ish AM Saturday morning, Bridget was home by 5:30. Around 7-7:30 mom woke up to some Paramedics in her living room and daddy sitting on a chair. He apparently took there dog out for a walk and fell down outside of his apartment door, and a neighbor found him and called 911. He was just released yesterday.. So far so good.. He's just tired and weak..
On Saturday night my mom was going to keep all 3 kids for me. I got a call from her around 8 saying that Peyton was complaining of an ear ache, he was crying etc. She gave him some benadryl and motrin and he said he wanted to stay there. The next thing I know, around 9:30-10 she's ringing my doorbell. He was sobbing and in so much pain. She said he had gotten himself into the fetal position and was shaking saying he hurt all over. Shortly after getting home he passed out. About an hour later he woke up and came into my room crying, and that stayed on until 5 AM. At that point he said he felt like he had something bouncing up and down. I got up that morning around 7 and went with some friends to Canton for Trades Day (Thank You George and Kristi!! I had a GREAT time!!! ((HUGS)).. When I got back around 5ish, Peyton was running a temp of 102.4 and had blood and puss in his ear. Jeff stayed home with him on Monday and took him in to the DR. He has a double ear infection.. I was worried that he had ruptured an ear drum, but that's not the case!!
OK, now on to today. My niece Che was on her way to pick her daughter Chelynn up from Daycare and was in a serious car accident. All I know right now is that she was going about 50-60 miles an hour down a hwy and a school bus pulled out in front of her. She's undergoing tests right now to check for internal bleeding, broken bones etc. Apparently they said had it been any worse that the engine block would have been on her, her windshield was busted, front end I guess practically knocked off etc. She's got bruising on her body, swelling etc.. And that's all I know..
So, if you could please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, we'd greatly appreciate it! Daddy is the only father figure I have in my life and I worry about him all of the time..
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment