Sunday, August 06, 2006

What keeps me hanging on..

LOL Don't they look thrilled!

Jose went yesterday and picked up his school schedule. He's playing 7th grade football, doing the Oboe in Band again. He's worried about playing football because of his size.. He's smaller then most kids his age. But mom is worried about his asthma. I guess they'll be having football drills after school until 5. I pick my kids up from school at 3:30 and I might be sitting up there watching him a few days a week. :-)

Aleena is all signed up for soccer and we are hoping to have her schedule this week sometime. She's all ready for 3rd grade to start and make some friends in her new school. Which I hope she finds some just as great as the ones she made in Plano.

Peyton.. My little boy is going to Kindergarten???? *sigh* Where has the time gone?? I can hardly believe it.. And what's scary is it seems when the other 2 started school the time just slipped away. So now my last one is in school. We go next week to sign him up for T-Ball! So, my days are going to be busy really soon with school, sports, work, and family!

We'd love for you all to come out and watch some of there games! If you are interested, just email me and I'll give you there schedule!

((HUGS))

1 comment:

Tanya Nichols said...

Im interested OH OH OH me hehehe, well ok ill settle for weekly up dates WITH photos! You mind if I take a minute of your time? How goes it with the tweener/teenage thing now that junior high has hit?
lots of love!!
Tanya