Thursday, August 10, 2006

Busy Busy Busy



I plan to upload some more pictures and videos over the next few days.. For now here is a picture taken over the weekend at a birthday party.. We will be really busy over the next few days trying to get the kids all ready for school. Hard to believe this summer is over with already.. And my baby is going into Kindergarten???!!!!! I've been working overtime for about a month, and that will end tomorrow. Starting next week I'm on my new schedule and I'm thrilled about that..

One of my old daycare moms delivered her baby 3 mths early on July 14th and he weighed just under 2lbs. Sadly Noah lost his battle this morning. I feel so bad for this family.. They are such great people.. I should hear something about his arrangements tonight or tomorrow and I'm hoping I'll be able to make it. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers if you can..

No comments: