
This picture was taken just before leaving to take them to school. Overall the day went really well.
Carpool line was a nightmare for both schools!! They were all hot by the time they made it to my truck.
Jose was first to be picked up. He didn't have to practice for football at all today and it looks like it won't start until next week.. So I was thrilled to hear that.. It's just to darn hot out there. He made a friend in 1st period that he ate lunch with, but doesn't remember his name. :-) And he was talking to someone outside when I pulled up.
Aleena was so funny.. As soon as she got in the truck I said well honey, did you make any new friends.. She said with so much enthusiasm, YES I did.. And it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. :-) She had music today and had fun putting on her little dance routine for me and her father after dinner. She went to go meet her soccer team and they will wear Red and White and are called The Pony Express.
Peyton was EXHAUSTED!!! He got in right away saying he needed a band-aid. He scratched his knee but didn't want to tell anyone that he hurt himself, so I DR'd him up when we got home. I asked him about ALL OF HIS FRIENDS at his table. We were talking about a Jordan that sat across from him and Aleena said I really thought it was going to be a boy, but it was a girl.. And Peyton said and Bo sits next to her.. And THAT's a boy.. He's excited about going back tomorrow, but he's just tired.
Tonight was exhausting.. Just trying to get back in a routine.. Dinner, cleaning, paperwork, spending time, school clothes ready, packing lunches etc. But we all managed to get through it without any meltdowns that's for sure!! :-)
Today was the funeral for one of my former daycare parents newborn baby that passed away just under a month old. I sadly didn't make it to the funeral and feel horribly rotten for it.. If you could keep Nancy and Sam in your prayers while they go through this hardship in there life. Also, my Father In Law could use some prayers as well. 9-1-1 had to be called on him today and my niece met him at the hospital. he had numbness on his left side, felt "drunk", had slurred speech, and just feel really tired. They have said he did have a stroke, but don't see any active bleeds right now. His left eye is drooping really bad and has a lot of numbness on his left side still. He's being kept overnight for obversation and more tests.
Good Night!!
1 comment:
I LOVE her shirt!! Daddys girl!!!
so sweet!
big hug to you...it will be ok....
Post a Comment