Sunday, December 18, 2005

Normal~ To be or not to be??


I often wonder if what our family is always going through is considered normal compared to other families, or if we just truly have a busy family and life. With 3 kids it seems there is NEVER a dull moment around here. There is always someone sick, hurt, sad, got 100 things to get done etc. This month alone I've had Peyton at the DR with bronchitis, at his Opthamologist Appt and getting his glasses. He's now coughing horribly again and I feel we'll be back again real soon. I've had to take Jose in twice this month. I have an Eye Appt, My physical, and I'm supposed to see an oral surgeon. Twice now I've cancelled or missed my appointment because of something with the kids coming up. Both boys need to have blood drawn, Jose has a physical to make, and Peyton has to go see an allergist. Seems Aleena has been pretty healthy!! LOL
I guess I shouldn't really complain to much. I read a lot of Caringbridge sites that have stories of little kids going in for spinal taps, bone marrow transplants, blood work, transusions, surgeries, MRI's etc. Some of these kids have endured more in there 5 yrs, then my entire family of 5 have in our entire lives. I truly count my blessings everyday. I don't get upset that my oldest has asthma and has a hard time breathing sometimes... I'm not angry that my 4 yr old has to wear glasses so he can see out of his right eye. I'm sad they have to go through it, but I'm fortunate it's not something else! With this post you'll see a picture of my "Pirate" Peyton wearing his new patch to hopefully strengthen his right eye so it will stop crossing on him.

No comments: