Thursday, December 01, 2005

Maisy Maisy Maisy!!


That's what I've been saying to myself all day!!! For those that don't know, Maisy is our family dog. We got her on my daughters 7th birthday, July 17th. She just turned 1 and she is a Mini Schnauzer!! Our first 2 mths together were GREAT! I had wondered why on earth we waited SOO long to finally get our first dog. Well now I'm saying, Why did we get her? And my husband is saying, Haha I told you so!! LOL She started peeing on my living room floor about 2 mths after we got her. Only at night, and while were sleeping. So, we put her in a kennel at night for I guess 3 wks. Then we started letting her sleep in Aleena's room at night. And she still does great. Well our new problem is during the day! I have a feeling I'm going to be sticking her in the dreaded kennel during the day! I just hate the thought of it.. But today was the final straw. I came home and she had gotten into my closet, and got out a shoe in the bottom, and chewed it up! Well you know, first of all if my closet wasn't packed with crud, I could have closed it up! But that's another issue. The shoe wasn't just any old shoe. It was a shoe I was saving to be bronzed. Again, another issue because I'm a procrastinator. It was a shoe that Aleena wore in our wedding. Yeah, another procrastination issue there, we were engaged for awhile when I found out I was PG. So we waited until after I had her to get married. ANYWAYS, the shoe is ruined! I'm upset. And Maisy is scared of me now! LOL So with this post you'll find a picture of our precious Maisy!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys always look sooo happy together. Great pic.