We had awesome seats, much better then the floor seats we had for the Cheetah Girls last year! Taylor is an awesome entertainer!! I swear, I don't know how they move around they do! I said instead of workout videos I just need to get some of her music videos and dance along!!!
Now, a quick story and I'll share some pictures! We were seated in section 107. Thalia and Aleena needed to use the restroom so I left our seats with them to walk them there. We got out into the main area and were walking to the restrooms and were stopped by security guards who were stopping people from crossing that way. There were dozens of police officers, security guards etc, blocking a path from a doorway down to one of the ramps to section 109. The security guard told me that we couldn't cross yet, to either wait a few minutes or turn around and go in the other direction, the girls had to really use the restroom, so they wanted to turn. We got about 10 feet away and I told the girls, you know, something is about to happen, they don't just block people from walking around out here for nothing, lets go back. we turned around, and as soon as we did, Taylor Swift was getting escorted to section 109, where she would perform some songs in the crowd!!!! If we would have stayed put, Taylor would have walked deadsmack in front of us!!! The girls were SOOO upset!! She was hugging people in the crowd etc before walking to the section. We went to the restroom and the girls wanted to wait and see if shed come back through that area.. of course she didn't.. and they sulked all the way back to our seats. :-( I'm so upset we didn't just stick around there for a minute!!!
Be sure to check out my Business Blog
www.SouthernGalsBoutique.Blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment