Peyton is our kid that has always been the tattle tale.
The one that didn't like to see anyone doing anything wrong,
always quick to tell someone..
From the moment he started talking (which was well after his 3rd bday)
he was playing cop to someone.
Every teacher has even commented on the fact that he doesn't like
to see anyone doing anything out of place..
So.. imagine our surprise yesterday...
Came home with this note from his teacher
(Throwing dirt clods at recess.. and
Instead of walking out of building with our class,
Peyton snuck up the stairs and was going out of building
WHAT????
He is considered a walker at his school, I just meet him right outside
of the school, easier that way.. and apparently he decided he was going
to go hang out with a friend upstairs, so hopped right out of the line
and was trying to sneak off!!
After having a long discussion with him regarding
being respectful to his teachers,
always being on his best behavior etc...
We asked him to write a note to his
teacher apologizing for his behavior..
Dear Mrs. Hammonds,
I'm sorry I was throwing rocks at recess and
sneaking around at school and I won't do it again.
Tomorrow is a new fresh start.
I will behave to and won't be bad,
you can trust on me.
Your student,
Peyton.
Jeff and I thought this was the cutest thing.. you can trust on me...
I held him in my lap afterwards telling him that we still
love him very much, and were proud of him for owning up
to his responsibilities. And that we expect him to be
on his best behavior at all times, setting an example
for those around him in school.
On a side note.. I added a new diaper cake to my other blog.
On a side note.. I added a new diaper cake to my other blog.
Please check it out! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment